flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [Git/Wiki] please review the proposed workflow and comment
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 11:20:22 GMT
Hi,

A this is still (always?) a work in progress, contributions are
welcome. I'm learning git as we go, and am not at all familiar with
pull-requests or Github, I have little knowledge to contribute on that
point.

In the workflow section, the only difference between a committer and a
contributor is in point 7. I guess that is where a pull request comes
into play? How would that work, if you don't mind explaining?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27