flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: Flash/Flex Developer
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 07:39:18 GMT
Hi Mauricio.

It's great to have on the list and helping out! Do you already have an
idea what you would like to contribute? If not, here are some
excellent starting points for getting to know the project:

- you've obviously found this mailing list, so you've already got the
best place to get ideas and communicate them;
- the project's website gives an excellent overview of the project [1];
- the wiki, though lacking somewhat in the 'organised' category, has
some good articles about nearly every aspect of the work we're doing;
- JIRA, the Apache Flex bugbase, where you can pick up a bug and squash it ;-)

So, pick what you would like to do, do it, and above all: have fun!

EdB

1: http://flex.apache.org
2: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/
3: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX