flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [Git] Ignore files?
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 17:53:48 GMT
> In order to your question, both Mike and you share the same branch, and you'll commit
and push over it like as SVN, in this scenario the previous stage/commit provides you a bullet
time for compose and freehand to compare, advance or reverse in time before commit and push.

I have some hope that one day I'll understand at least every other
word of that sentence :-)

I'll try to be patient and study. But nothing I've read so far makes
me think that git isn't just another version control system, and that
it doesn't bring anything to this project that solves a problem we had
- I know of no problems with SVN - and I'm pretty sure it will
introduce problems that we never had, especially for release managers
and newbie contributors.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software