flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [Git] repos open?
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 16:41:47 GMT
Ah, I must've misunderstood: you called a LAZY consensus, which, if I
understand voting rules correctly, means that when no-one objects,
whatever you called it for passes... and besides a minor - at least, I
think was the consensus - issue on missing history on deleted files,
no-one objected. Actually, most of the people that are actively
involved in the move even voiced their consent explicitly.

I think everyone is now ready to move on. Give it a couple of hours
(both US and Europe are up and answering emails) and if there are no
major objections, please ask INFRA to make all repos writable.

Thanks,

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software