flex-dev mailing list archives

From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where does my FXG -> SVG code go?
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 07:29:21 GMT
On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 2:21 PM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

> On 3/21/13 2:17 PM, "Om" <bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:
> > As promised, I am getting closer to share my basic FXG to SVG
> > transformation stylesheet.  I propose the location:
> >
> > flex-asjs (develop)/fxg2svg/
> >
> > Anyone hates this proposal?  If not, I will check my code in soon with a
> > couple of very basic examples.
> >
> Doesn't matter at this early stage.  But what is it?  XLST?  How does it
> get
> into the workflow?
For now it is just an XSLT file.  This converts a given spark skin (fxg)
 into a valid SVG document with inline CSS.  I was hoping you or Erik will
help me figure out how this would go into the workflow :-)  I am not too
familiar with you folks' current work.  I will go through that workflow
when I get a chance.

My current goal is to try and have a basic spark skin class converted to
SVG/CSS to validate this approach.