flex-dev mailing list archives

From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject [NEED ACTION] Git migration - SDK git repo ready for testing
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 18:49:24 GMT
David@Infra says:
====================
[~bigosmallm]

flex-sdk is up here:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-sdk.git

Please review and let me know.

====================

Everyone, please review the new git repo and let me know if you see any
issues.  Moreover, even though the url repo is the same, it is a completely
new repo.  Please do not try to sync with the sdk git repo that was created
a couple of days ago (in case you had cloned that earlier)

I will have this thread open for 4 hours.  When this email is 4 hours old,
I will respond to Infra about the status.  If you find issues or need more
time, please let me know asap.

Thanks,
Om