flex-dev mailing list archives

From Madhu Dutta <iammadhusudan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: autologin to another HTML page from flex app
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 05:15:34 GMT
yes you can do that..flex is totally pat from independent. you can use
external interface to do that. you can put the user name/password on start
up of loading page.by external interface.go the external interface,you can
get the answer. i have implemented this on my mobile apps.it is working
fine.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Madhusudan Dutta*