flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: git commit: Removed files that do actually need to be edited and commited from time to time
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 08:44:21 GMT
Hi,

> If those files are generated during the build, they are also generated during the release,
right ?
Not all those files are auto generated and I think (not 100% sure of the top of my head) that
some file names may be both auto generated and also need to be part of the release.

Currently any Flex SDK release build or SDK with test run will currently will have file they
you shouldn't check that are not in .gitignore but it may be hard to specify them as they
are fairly generic eg Mustella results (txt, images and xml files) or properties files and
xml config files. This wasn't an issue in SVN as there no need to check everything in.

Thanks,
Justin