flex-dev mailing list archives

From DarkStone <DarkSt...@163.com>
Subject Re: Where does my FXG -> SVG code go?
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 03:08:37 GMT
I don't hate this fxg2svg proposal at all, it is a must have feature.

What will it be if flex to HTML/JS doesn't support vector graphics?

Bitmap image is big and has scale problem, FXG/SVG is light and scales well.

If anyone worries about GPU rendering, there is a way to dynamically convert fxg graphics
to bitmap texture, so it can be uploaded to the GPU, as a result your app file size is much
smaller than embedding bitmap images, this is how you do it:

They even create a SDK for this, check

Sent from DarkStone's iPhone

在 2013-3-22,5:21,Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> 写道: