flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: git commit: Removed files that do actually need to be edited and commited from time to time
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 08:55:36 GMT
Hi,

> Well, sorry for the irritation you might have feel from my last post, happily, no files
have been checked in by mistake yet.
No issue. I not checked any photos of my grandmother yet :-)

> The point is almost none of us knows Git, even people who voted on and the decisions
taken implying everybody without coordination at this early stage of the Git learning curve
irritated me bit.
Couldn't agree with you more.

> Before a decision be taken

Not sure any decision has been made here other than what was in .gitignore stop me from pushing
files that are required to make a release build. We can modify .gitignore as required until
everyone is happy with it.

Thanks,
Justin