flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TLF Tables
Date Sun, 17 Mar 2013 16:53:25 GMT
I'm not sure how well attachments work for this list, but I'm going to try.

I found this file in TLF which SEEMS to spell out what's left to do with the table support.
I have not yet totally wrapped my head around the TLF architecture. I expect to get there
though… ;-)

Here's the interesting part of the file:
        <flow:p><flow:span>Still to be done: flowing table across frames, repeated
header rows, reflowing table to resized layout if enclosing columns change.</flow:span></flow:p>

Another interesting tidbit:
            <flow:td><flow:p><flow:span>Aligns the table. Deprecated. Use
styles instead.</flow:span></flow:p></flow:td>

I'll have to test this stuff to see whether this is accurate…