flex-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Barragan <jose.barra...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: [Falcon] building
Date Sun, 17 Mar 2013 15:23:43 GMT
Would not it be better, add the TLF repository as a submodule GIT SDK at that point?
--
Jose Barragan
Software Architect Chief

On Mar 17, 2013, at 4:06 PM, Frédéric THOMAS <webdoublefx@hotmail.com> wrote:

> For TLF, the point is that with svn, we used svnexternal to link the TLF/textLayout sub
directory to frameworks\projects\textLayout\3.0.33, this feature doesn't exist with git, so,
at the moment I go by a hard link, on my windows 7, I use Link Shell Extension [1]