flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: asdoc - Release build broken (was: Release build broken)
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 04:20:09 GMT
Hi,

> It's not a silly question, the answer is because, I opened a jira ticket [1] in which
there are few sub-issues/tasks.
I guess that one way of doing it - but IMO would be better if they were either merged into
develop as each sub task was fixed. As that JIRA issue is unassigned I'd assume no one has
stated work on it  and if anything had been fixed I would of assumed there would be a comment
in there saying so. The JIRA issue should mention the (remote) Git branch as well that the
work is being done in if it not develop. (especially as "git branch" doesn't show remotes
you don't know about). Every little bit of info helps. :-)

> merge it to the develop branch as a set of commit to fix the release build.
Does that remove the history of each fix? I'd rather see how each issue/sub task was fixed
not just a generic single comment and one set of changes.

Justin