flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Air 3.7 in Apache Flex
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 09:11:00 GMT
I added my voice to both the bug report and the forum post.

Is anyone following up on this behind the scenes, or should I try to make some noise myself?

Harbs

On Mar 22, 2013, at 4:07 AM, Justin Mclean wrote:

> HI,
>
> Got a response back from Adobe was basically look at the AIR roadmap (which contains
noting about Apache Flex) and to raise a bug (which I had already done so). If anyone wants
to add something to be bug or the forum post please do so. I (and I assume most other Flex
developers) would like to see Apache Flex being able to use AIR 3.7 cleanly.