flex-dev mailing list archives

From Dasa Paddock <dpadd...@esri.com>
Subject Re: [3/3] git commit: Merge branch 'develop' of https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-sdk into develop
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 21:02:39 GMT
It partly depends our your personal workflow and the tools that you use. For example, I work
in feature branches and I don't leave un-pushed commits sitting on my develop branch for long.
I also use the SourceTree app which is doing a fetch on the remote automatically every 10
minutes and shows you when you're behind the remote, along with a nice view of the history
log showing where your branch is and where the remote branches are.

--Dasa

On Mar 19, 2013, at 1:35 PM, Gordon Smith <gosmith@adobe.com> wrote:

> I find it "interesting" that you apparently can't use Git well without appending all
sorts of obscure switches such as --ff-only, --preserve-merges, and --rebase to your commands.