flex-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Barragan <jose.barra...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: Committers - preparing for Git
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2013 17:17:11 GMT
Hi,
I hope this .gitignore or similar will commited to flex-sdk.git.
It's seems the most right way, in fact, I have many other Git repos working on and each of
they have one in own self.

P.D: Thanks Fréd, I just did it, and player folder for playerglobal :P

--
Jose Barragan
Software Architect Chief

On Mar 16, 2013, at 6:08 PM, Om <bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mar 16, 2013 9:58 AM, "Frédéric THOMAS" <webdoublefx@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Jose,
>>
>> You can add flex-sdk-description.xml to the Apache Flex projects' file
> list, I forgot to add it before I sent the message.
>>

> This seems like a good candidate for a wiki page.  Can you please do the
> honors?
>
> Thanks,
> Om
>
>> -Fred
>>
>> -----Message d'origine----- From: Jose Barragan
>> Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 5:49 PM
>> To: dev@flex.apache.org
>> Subject: Re: Committers - preparing for Git
>>

>> Thanks Fréd,
>> I'll use your .gitignore too
>> --
>> Jose Barragan
>> Software Architect Chief
>> Codeoscopic Madrid
>> C/. Infanta Mercedes, 92.
>> Planta 5.  505.
>> 28020 Madrid.
>> Tel.: +34 912 94 80 80
>>
>> On Mar 16, 2013, at 3:34 PM, Frédéric THOMAS <webdoublefx@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Here my final wicked .gitignore [1], can be copied over any git roots.
>>>
>>> -Fred
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> # eclipse conf file
>>> .settings
>>> .classpath
>>> .project
>>> .manager
>>> .scala_dependencies
>>> .cache
>>>
>>> # idea conf files
>>> .idea
>>> *.iml
>>> *.ipr
>>> *.iws
>>>
>>> # building
>>> target
>>> [Bb]uild/
>>> null
>>> tmp
>>> temp
>>> dist
>>> test-output
>>> build.log
>>> release
>>> out
>>> gen
>>>
>>> #Apache Flex Projects
>>> lib/
>>> libs/
>>> in/
>>> swfobject/
>>> ide/
>>> flex2/
>>> thirdparty/
>>> META-INF/
>>> 3.0.33/
>>>
>>> *.pbj
>>> *.vms
>>> *.ser
>>> *.mxp
>>> bundles.properties
>>> empty.properties
>>> css_*.properties
>>> FXGException_*.properties
>>> FXGLog_*.properties
>>> FABridge.js
>>> frameworks/projects/spark/manifest.xml
>>> env.properties
>>> local.properties
>>>
>>> #OS junk files
>>> [Tt]humbs.db