flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: SVN to Git migration in progress
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 10:14:30 GMT
Hi,

> I just tried to build the SDK ('develop' branch) in preparation to
> building Falcon and FalconJx (to get some work done on the whole
> "patch" thing I apparently have to do now) and also got the TLF
> manifest error...

You can check out the TLF  into another directory and create a soft link to it. It's a work
around for now but it does work.

mkdir ApacheFlexTLFGit
cd ApacheFlexTLFGit
git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-tlf.git .
cd ../ApacheFlexDevelopGit/frameworks/projects/textLayout/
ln -s ../../../../ApacheFlexTLFGit/textLayout 3.0.33

> Nobody tried to build the SDK from a git SVN clone before voting +1 on
> the move? Excellent!
That would be far too sensible :-)

Justin