flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: asdoc - Release build broken (was: Release build broken)
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 04:37:14 GMT
Hi,

> You right, I just filled the jira accordingly.
Thanks that's a lot clearer.

There still a minor workflow issue here in that unless we make each of those sub tasks real
JIRA subtasks how do I know who's working on each one (or if anyone is). I can't assign the
entire bug to myself as I wouldn't want to indicate that I'm working on all of it and only
one person can be assigned the bug so that could stop other people from working on  it. We
could make each task be a real JIRA sub task but then do each of those need their own git
branches as well?

Thanks,
Justin