flex-dev mailing list archives

From Jérémy Reynaud <jeremy.reyn...@keepcore.com>
Subject Components donation
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 14:01:38 GMT

I’m Jérémy Reynaud, CTO and co-founder of KeepCore, company based in
Montpellier, France.

We propose commercial FLEX components on our dedicated website:

We recently think about releasing some of them on the website for free.

But maybe another and better solution could be to donate them to the Apache
FLEX community.

So here are my questions:

- Does it make sense? Do you think these components are interesting for the

- If yes, what is the process to donate them?

The components are:

- A dual slider (Spark & Mobile), demo:

- A progress spinner / “super” busy indicator (Spark & Mobile), demo:

Thanks for your answers.

Best regards,