flex-dev mailing list archives

From Cristian Spiescu <cristian.spie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UML diagrams for the Flex projects in Flower Dev Center ...
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 14:21:28 GMT
Thank you all for your kind words!

We look forward in having feedback from you. The current Flower Dev
Center basically does what a "standard" UML tool is expected to do.
Adding the possibility to collaborate in real-time, use it on the web,
collaborate on code, etc. We use it for our internal projects and for
the projects of our customers, and it helps.

But nicer things will start happening when Flower Dev Center will do
more, compared to traditional UML tools. We have a lot of ideas that we
are currently implementing, where Flower Dev Center will really add
value (and speed!) to the dev cycle, especially when used within teams.

And even nicer things will happen when you will tell us what you'd like
to see more :)

For the moment we support Java and Flex (AS + MXML). We are working for
JavaScript, ruby, python and php support. But Flex and the Flex
community will always be a priority for us, because this is the client
side platform that we are using. Flex is THE best platform for client
side programming right now and at least for the near future. No other
technology allows the same level of productivity (i.e. in a given time
frame, the quantity and quality of the produced output).

Best regards,

View raw message