flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [Git] Ignore files?
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 21:51:23 GMT
Hi,

> I'm not saying nothing against nvie (I give the same link in several emails
> here),
I actually posted before that but for some reason my email arrived out of sequence.

> Yo can make whatever experimental things you want and work with other
> people in *feature* branches
Not exactly "feature branches typically exist in developer repos only" and the examples show
that. I don't think we want people sharing branches outside the main repo as it preferable
from an ASF perspective that all work is done where people can see it.

Would be good to add this to the Wiki if each branch is local or remote for those unfamiliar
with git and gitflow.

Thanks,
Justin