flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: nvie branch model
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 20:16:12 GMT
I don't agree with that. I think we need 'develop' if for nothing else that set us up correctly
from the start. Not sure about Mike, but you, Gordon and me are all absolute beginners on
git, and following the agreed upon procedures (nvie.com) will make it easier to get help from
the proponents and attract contributors.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27