flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Log history
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 18:42:25 GMT
I will just say something.

Quoting Om <bigosmallm@gmail.com>:

> Folks,
> I understand the frustration that folks are not contributing as much as
> expected, but lets not make that a big deal.  People have other
> commitments, side projects and and jobs to take care of.  It might just be
> unfortunate timing that they got busy with other things when the move to
> Git started.  Remember, this is was not a planned move - it just happened
> out of the blue.
> I am glad that a few of us at least were able to take time out and work on
> this git migration.  I am fully aware that there are going to be times that
> we will be busy with our lives when a bunch of other folks take up slack.
>  And I wouldnt like it when they diss me (or others) when they are doing
> it.

Please don't insinuate that I have no clue where the line of respect is.

> And I request that we take these kind of discussions on private@flex.a.o to
> make sure that we don't say anything negative about individuals.

I don't think what we were talking about has anything to do with a
need for private conversation.

> I am worried that we are permanently driving folks away with this kind of
> talk.  Public shaming does no good to anyone.

Again, I really don't know where you are coming from, publicly shaming
is a bit extreme here.

> Thanks,
> Om

Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC