flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Committers - preparing for Git
Date Sun, 17 Mar 2013 14:38:05 GMT
In the build file it has to do with the tests and actually building
the compiler (mxmlc etc), I think.

For what I need with the cross compiler, I only want compiler.jar. I'm
going to figure out a way to make a build file that only creates a jar
of the actual compiler framework for use with other compilers that
don't depend on the Flex SDK.

Mike