flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: FXG to SVG - working example
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 11:24:35 GMT

And this is why I wrote another compiler for as to js. Try doing what
you want with the FalconJS code base, good luck, if you can I salute

Don't take what I said as arrogance, I am saying I am a framework
architect, I can't concern myself with what you are worried about. I
have no opinion on it (UI wise), since its not my cup of tea. I see
flaws in trying to compile things to HTML5/JS considering I am the
one(of 2) writing the compiler.

View raw message