flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJS/Jx] error when trying to compile MXML file
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 16:06:08 GMT
That means it can find a definition for that reference.

I assume you are calling the Main file FlexJSTest.mxml?

If I remember correctly, the compiler might not have an mxml handler
added to its file handlers, this means that mxml file are not getting
parsed(handled) in the compilers dependency search.

I don't know though, was your test runners testing filenodes or the
real compiler?

There is a simple answer for this but I just need to know.

BTW, I'm not doing anything code wise until this migration is at a
stable point.

Quoting Erik de Bruin <erik@ixsoftware.nl>:

> Hi,
> While trying to get the FalconJx mxmlc to compile MXML files (up till
> now I used the test runner for this), I ran into the following error:
> "No externally-visible definition with the name 'FlexJSTest' was found."
> Before I dive into the code (which scares me, there's so much of it
> ;-), I thought I'd ask if anyone has seen this error before and
> remembers how to tweak MXMLJSC to NOT give me this error?
> Thanks,
> EdB
> --
> Ix Multimedia Software