flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJx] major commit ready to go...
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 10:47:41 GMT
Erik,

Here is the misunderstanding in a nut shell.

The commit I got so upset about was mainly knee jerk but is served as
a warning to me. The ONLY time I have a problem with any type of
"commit then review" process is when the changes or refactoring have
to do with the frameworks (existing) architecture.

I could care less about meddling in your affairs with everything else,
I understand that is development.

Does this make sense?

Can we get back on the level playing field now that we have always been on?

Mike