flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting source working in Flash Builder
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 00:45:41 GMT
Harbs,

> 2) I need the Alert and ColorPicker components that's not in the 4.9
> release.

If you're talking about the ones in the experimental.swc, there are in the
4.9 but you can use them with en_US only, I re-worked them in the develop
branch, so if you want to use them and even to have an SDK you can use with
IntelliJ, constantly updated, chekout the develop branch, do a first build,
a release, use the makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder on the released develop
branch itself, not the resulting binaries.

Like that you can set this fresh SDK as the SDK you use if you want to make
change in the SDK, you'll have only to run the ant target corresponding to
the lib you modified (and the other.locales too) and you'll be able to test
it right away on your sample projects.

Ask me if I haven't been completly clear.

-Fred