flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Flex 4.9.1 RC3
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 07:57:44 GMT
Hi,

I just committed a fix for the DateChooser test header issue,
unfortunately, -createImages refused to do its job, that means only 1 image
has been regenerated instead of 2.
So, the remaining failed tests on windows are:

LangPacks/Japanese/tests/dateFieldTests
JA_DateField_Dropdown_Japanese_Layout
LangPacks/Japanese/tests/phoneNumberValidatorTests
JA_PhoneNumberValidator_wrongLengthError
components/Charts/Bubble/Properties/BubbleProperties
BubbleSeries_multipleAxes_disabledDays

Those tests failed are only few pixels comparation differences, that's not a
blocker to me, at least not revelant enough for delaying the release again,
otherwize, it would mean we delay the release to next week, what do you
think guys ?

-Fred

-----Message d'origine-----
From: Frédéric THOMAS
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 8:18 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache Flex 4.9.1 RC3

Hi Alex,

I have a bit of time this morning to take care of the 2 issues relative to
the DateChooser header style but that's it.

Unfortunatly, I think I have neither the time nor the knowledge to deal with
the other 2 remaining problems on windows.

>Are you still going to keep your vote at -1 until I have time to solve all
of your mustella issues?

If WE tolerate having 99.999% of tests passed and because those failed tests
are only a few pixels differences, so, no stopper, I would go for a +1, for
myself, I think, we can go for a release.

-Fred