flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 04:06:16 GMT
Well, fine, heard you but I can't buy you a machine :)

Even with the last release we didn't check (and test) everythings but a kind
of quality would be good, I did run tests which failed and apparently it
wasn't a problem to do a release, I just would like to share that.

-----Message d'origine-----
From: Justin Mclean
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 4:56 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1

> it takes time for sure but I think it's important, am I wrong ?
No your not wrong it's important. It's just currently I have no way of
conveniently running the full tests. If someone want to buy me a testing
machine I'll be more than grateful :-)

I did run the check in tests and this is not going to be the RC we vote on
as Alex want to wait on other fixes before releasing 4.9.1 so teh full test
will be run by someone before we vote on a RC.

View raw message