flex-dev mailing list archives

From Bjorn Svensson <bsvens...@esri.com>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] Preparing 4.10 release (was: locale problems w/ eclipse and SDK 4.9)
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 02:58:18 GMT
FYI - This 4.9.1 RC1 fixes at least the "locale" issue that I had --- with the workaround being
to manually replace en_US with {locale} in framework/flex-config.xml file.

I tested using command line mxmlc and with the 4.9.1 release candidate I no longer have to
edit the framework/flex-config.xml file.

Thank you :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Harui [mailto:aharui@adobe.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:01 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: [PROPOSAL] Preparing 4.10 release (was: locale problems w/ eclipse and SDK 4.9)

On 2/12/13 4:51 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I made a 4.9.1 release candidate if you want to check it out and see
> if it fixes the locale issue. Alex wants a few other fixes into the
> 4.9.1 release so we'll hold off on voting it in as an official release.
But I am hoping not to have to do all of that work myself.  Anyone want to help out?  I think
the locale issue has been taken care of.

The list looks like:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33390 (SVG transcoding broken)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33388 (TLF cut and paste)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33384 (TLF blinking cursors) AeonGraphical theme
missing assets Locale issue

Plus, we need to investigate at least these two:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33381 (text measurement issue)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33380 (mobile project issue)

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team