flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: RSLs and signing
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 16:02:27 GMT

On 2/11/13 3:58 AM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> This is persistent storage up to about 20MB or so.  Whereas the ones from
>> pretty much anyone else will get lost as soon as I clear my web browser
>> cache.
>
> Which most users never never  do. Unless the users of your application are
> developers :-)
I imagine that might be true for dedicated computers, but if you want your
app to work from a shared computer, I thought someone said browser caches
get cleared when closed.

Also, Flex has >1MB of RSLs so 20MB is less than 20 releases, and I hope we
will have more.

That's why I'm hoping the new framework I'm working on reduces the need for
RSLs.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team