flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: RSLs and versions in FDK 4.9
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2013 16:03:30 GMT
TextLayout is now a part of Apache Flex.  We’re on TLF 3.0, IIRC.

Not sure why we don’t bring down the OSMF RSL.

On 2/2/13 5:13 AM, "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

Hi,

I’m currently updating the Mavenizer to correctly mavenize the AIR java libs and had another
look at the rsls and their versions in FDK 4.9

This didn’t contain a RSL version of osmf. Is there a reason for this? And the other thing
is that it contains textlayout in verson 4.9.0.1425567, but as far as I know, there is no
textlayout lib in this version. Currently the textlayout lib seems to be in a 2.x version.
I think if we simply deploy it with the same version of the FDK, this could cause problems
one day if the textlayout advances to a version in the range of 4.9 … then people wouldn’t
know which version is the one they want in any maven repos.

Or has the textlayout become part of Flex and I simply didn’t notice that? ;-)

Chris

[ C h r i s t o f e r  D u t z ]

C-Ware IT-Service
Inhaber