flex-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: Tracking sdk and installer downloads
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 12:40:22 GMT
Agreed.

That's why I've been trying to get anonymous statistics -- ones that can't
be tied back to an individual (like Google), but without the ability to
write anything to disk locally, we are pretty much stuck.  All I really
want is a download count, and could really care less about the rest (we
can extrapolate the rest from the website stats). INFRA has been pretty
strong on their stance that they only want to provide the website logs and
that's it.

-Nick

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 6:14 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org