flex-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: [OT] Interesting stat from JetBrains
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 13:58:41 GMT
Thanks for your support.  I'm one of those who use it every day and in all
honesty, since I've started using it about a year ago, there are very few
bugs or issues I run across that I'd even be willing to report :)  Your
team has been extremely responsive to getting those issues fixed and making
the features work well.

-Nick