flex-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: Tracking sdk and installer downloads
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2013 14:51:24 GMT
I don't think we will be able to use JavaScript to be able to catch all the
downloads (or even a large portion of them).  Since most of the downloads
come from the Installer, we can't depend on people hitting them with
JavaScript.  Still looking at other ways to see what we can do.  I don't
think it will be integrated into the Google stats.