flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject [FalconJx] TestBase not using 'actual' compile method from MXMLJSC
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 18:16:46 GMT
Hi Mike (I guess ;-)),

I was poking around the FalconJx unit tests to set up the testing of
projects (tests made up of more than one (generated) file), and I
noticed that the tests "roll their own" implementation of the
compilation process. It's generally the same, but some differences
exist. While trying to get the project testing going, I thought I'd
refactor MXMLJSC in such a way that it can be used for unit testing as
well. I thought this might increase the reliability of the unit tests,
as they would always test the compilation implementation that is
actually used by FalconJx. Is that a really bad idea?

Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295