flex-dev mailing list archives

From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Radiate
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 23:59:17 GMT

This looks fantastic.  And it looks well thought out as well.  We've had
some discussions in the past on this list about a tool like this.  Do you
have any plans of contributing it to Apache Flex?  I would be interested in
in helping expand this tool.  I am a spread out a bit too think with the
Installer, tracking, etc. and my Stage3D experimentation.  But building a
designer/developer tool like this really interests me.

In past discussions, Michael Schmalle had mentioned that combining such a
tool with Falcon's capabilities would make for very interesting
possibilities [1]

Please let me know your thoughts.

[1] http://markmail.org/message/65w7vra4a6qmqq6s