flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject [PR] Getting people excited about Flex
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 15:28:05 GMT
I was thinking: There's nothing quite like showing people quality working applications to convince
them that a technology is a viable option for their own needs.

Should we have a featured page of the Flex website that has a list of featured applications?
We could break it into categories of web apps, iOS apps and Android apps. Eventually HTML
apps could join that list. Mobile apps are probably the most important, because no one knows
what technology you used to create a mobile app…

What do you think?

View raw message