flex-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Fritze <marcus.fri...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [PR] Getting people excited about Flex
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 15:39:45 GMT
Yes, this sounds good. I think, on the old flex.org page there was also a showcase section.
And everybody could see, what's possible with Flex.

And we should not forget the category desktop AIR apps. And maybe "categorize" these apps
into topics (or tags - what does the application).

Marcus Fritze

Am 05.02.2013 um 16:28 schrieb Harbs <harbs.lists@gmail.com>:

> I was thinking: There's nothing quite like showing people quality working applications
to convince them that a technology is a viable option for their own needs.

> Should we have a featured page of the Flex website that has a list of featured applications?
We could break it into categories of web apps, iOS apps and Android apps. Eventually HTML
apps could join that list. Mobile apps are probably the most important, because no one knows
what technology you used to create a mobile app…