flex-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Plath <flex-...@gmx.net>
Subject Mapping between Adobe's and Apache's Flex bug tracker
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2013 16:16:08 GMT
I had quite a view issues which I was monitoring on Adobe's Flex bug
tracker. I can't find any information about how the bug database was
imported or rather how the issue IDs are mapped.

What I found is, that the "Adobe Bug URLs" are imported. If this is the
only association and there is no other kind of mapping it would be great
if a search tool would exist on the website so it can directly be
searched for a Adobe bug key like: "SDK-31908" or "FLEXDMV-1677".

After some experimenting with JIRA I found, that it can easily be done
like this:

But it would be nice and more convenient to have a quick search for
Adobe bug keys on flex.apache.org. :)

View raw message