flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Doroshko <alexander.doros...@jetbrains.com>
Subject Re: [Website] New website going live
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 13:00:55 GMT
New site is awesome!
Thank you for mentioning IntelliJ IDEA among recommended tools!

2 minor comments:
- The name of the IDE is IntelliJ IDEA. I think it's ok to use short
'IntelliJ', though in headers and at the main page (Tooling: "...or use
IntelliJ or any text editor...") I think it would be better to use full
- The name of the company is JetBrains. "JetBrain's website" or
"JetBrain's IntelliJ IDEA" seems to be incorrect. Let it be just
"JetBrains website", "JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA", etc. (pages
doc-getstarted.html, about-features.html, may be some others).

Thanks a lot!

Alexander Doroshko
IntelliJ IDEA Flash Team Lead
"Develop with pleasure!"

On 30.01.2013 6:22, Nicholas Kwiatkowski wrote:
> Hey everybody!
> We got final permission from a few different groups at Apache to make the
> website live.  If you have any pending commits to the site/ directory in
> SVN, please make sure those go in soon as things are about to be all moved
> around there.
> After the website goes live, I'll put in the download tracking code.
> -Nick

View raw message