flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJx] Refactoring packages
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 23:54:32 GMT

Quoting Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com>:

> On 2/28/13 3:38 PM, "Michael Schmalle" <apache@teotigraphix.com> wrote:
>
>> Ok,
>>
>> Going to reply again.
>>
>> It just keeps getting better as I look. You know I understand this is
>> a Apache but, if you can just go into this code and just change crap
>> like you did without at least talking on list first, I'm just going to
>> fork my code on GIT and leave Apache.
> Then veto the commit and Erik will revert.  That is also Apache, IMO.
> Instead of waiting for you to respond to a pre-check-in discussion, it can
> be more efficient to check in code because then there is no confusion of
> words describing what changed, you can see the code changes.

I understand this but, I was under the impression that Erik and I were
working together(team) and he should know I watch my mail everyday,
this is what partnership is.

If I have overreacted its because I thought Erik and I had an "understanding".

Well I would like a revert, I want to talk about these changes first.

I will not take back anything I have said, I seriously felt weird
about this commit. I have tried to offer this project as much optimism
as possible, I do not want to look like someone that is trying to
control something either, it's the communication about "refactoring"
that I am upset about.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC