flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: UML diagrams for the Flex projects in Flower Dev Center ...
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 19:19:56 GMT
All I have to say is wow!

Having authored a lot of that content in falconjx, it's nice to see
the UML. :)

Pretty amazing and snappy application you have developed, very nice indeed.

I'm sure this will help me a lot developing in Falcon and the compilers.

> We hope you'll like the platform.

I'm a bit confused, what 'is' the platform you are speaking of and how
does it work?

Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC

View raw message