flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJx] AMD source production update
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 14:52:39 GMT
Hi,

Well Frank, after much headache and a little research, I managed to
get the prototype of 'AS3.bind()' replacement in this production.

Basically, I have now verbatim your class A, which basically means we
are rolling for classes! Obviously interfaces will be very simple.

The only thing that is not in this production is native references
which I can get, I made an enum of your classes you use. And I have to
run through the nodes in the Type scope to get that static trace
statement which I know I can do.

So those are the two thing I know need to be finished, please look
through this code and see if you notice anything wrong with it.

Mike

PS you know we then have the little things like for, catch, stuff I
can abstract into the base JSEmitter. But this is a good start.

define(["exports", "runtime/AS3", "classes/com/acme/I"],
function($exports, AS3, I) {
	"use strict";
	AS3.compilationUnit($exports, function($primaryDeclaration){
		function A(msg) {
			this.msg = msg;
		}
		$primaryDeclaration(AS3.class_({