flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJx] AMD implementation
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 14:11:09 GMT

Quoting Frank Wienberg <frank@jangaroo.net>:

> Okay, I just pushed to the as-js-runtime-prototype repository (I just
> noticed I didn't update the Github pages yet, so please do not use the
> online version but pull).

Ok, I know git pretty well but, this makes no sense to me, what does
"but pull" mean when I see no updated source code?

I mainly understand what you have written below, will use it for reference.

Also, I did look at AS3.js yesterday so I understand what you are
doing with that.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC