flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: New Site template was : [Re: Telling the world that we are a TLP...]
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 01:00:46 GMT
Just waoouuu how it's impressive, great job !!

-----Message d'origine-----
From: Michael Schmalle
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 12:10 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: New Site template was : [Re: Telling the world that we are a
TLP...]

I have to say that is very impressive! And 100 times better than what
we have got now. That sited almost makes me want to work on Apache
Flex more than I am.

I would say it's a very compelling design, well done. You would have a
+1 from me. Details aside I mean, the whole structure is very nice and
logical.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC