flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [Website] Committers -- Update your profile on the site
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 18:08:51 GMT
Hi Nick,

The title of the section is "Apache Flex Contributors", shouldn't it be
"Apache Flex Committers" or even be splitted in committers and PPMC ?

Btw, I can't remember the website to make this kind of mugshots, do you know
it ?

- Fred

-----Message d'origine-----
From: Nicholas Kwiatkowski
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 6:44 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: [Website] Committers -- Update your profile on the site

Hey Committers!

The new website is getting finished today, and it would be great to have a
few committer profiles filled out.  To fill out your profile, please check
out the following wiki page :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Updating+your+profile+on+Team+page

http://flex.apache.org/v2/

I only have a few pages left to fill in -- otherwise, we are getting close
to launching it.

-Nick