flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Flash Platform Whitepaper
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 01:06:01 GMT

On 1/29/13 4:33 PM, "Igor Costa" <igorcosta@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there Alex
> In some points Alex we will be affected, since if we still want to be relay
> only on flash player. We have to move on for Flex output for N platforms
> and stop depending only on one vendor.
> Is that what you mention or no, I'm wrong?
IMO, the only thing that affects us is the fact that we don't have to worry
about a new VM and language.  None of the other changes published today
affects the Apache Flex Project's exploration into Flex output for other
platforms.  There's definitely lots of exploring going on.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message