flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Adobe BlazeDS and 3.X SDK branch donation
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 05:52:58 GMT

On 1/21/13 9:48 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi.
>> Apache has a policy of not taking open source code, even if compatibly
>> licensed, without consent of the copyright owner.
> It's not exactly without consent Adobe have publicly stated several times that
> the 3.X branch was part of the donation. Many people were surprised that it
> didn't come as part of the 4.x SDK donation.
Consent probably equals signed software grant, not some video clip.  But
when I get around to it, my goal is to see if how much of this process I can
> I guess the question in now what the easiest way of starting this off and
> completing it with the minimal amount of work to you with help (if possible)
> from the rest of the community.
I still think there is a question of when.  I'm waiting to see if we get
other volunteers from the community and if we can get a good gauge on

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message